HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

G'Day Mates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roberestarkk

Diamonds : 2003

PostSubject: G'Day Mates!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:48 am

I've been pottering around on the server for a day or two, so I thought I'd introduce myself properly.

In game I'm roberestarkk. People tend to shorten it to rob, robbeh, robby, roberto and myriad other variations. Feel free to do so yourselves Very Happy
My actual name is Sam. You can use that as well if you'd like Smile

You may have guessed from the title that I'm from Australia but don't worry, I speak The King's English with great fluency. Some may even refer to me as a grammar Nazi, but only when I'm bored Razz

I'm very much a casual player, I much prefer chatting over being the best at something.
That being said, I'm hardly useless Wink I'm no stranger to the DW20 pack either, and I've been familiar with most of the mods in it since before it existed.

I'm also an Admin of an Australian Minecraft community with a Bukkit(but unmodded) Survival server, and though Vanilla gets old fairly quickly, it's a great community with friendly, helpful, honourable folk with a good sense of humour.
I'm hoping to find a similar community here, and the few people I've spoken to so far seem to be pretty cool Very Happy

So I look forward to seeing y'all in game! (When the server isn't crashed Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chalma

Diamonds : 2054

PostSubject: Re: G'Day Mates!   Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 pm

welcome man. Yeah I dunno it's been acting up the past days. I'm sure the slapys are looking into it. But welcome look forward to chatting while building!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

G'Day Mates!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EarthMoversMC :: The Community :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: